- Create a RMA request using the customer support portal found on the main landing page of the support site.
- Note: If this is the first time using the support portal, you will need to create an account.
- Once approved, please print the support ticket and this page and place it the box.
- Indicate the support ticket number on the outside of the box.
- Ex: "CSP-1234"
- Waybill is to be provided and filled out by the customer. Shipper is to pay all prep fees for customs.
- International customers (outside the USA) must indicate the following on their waybill:
- Description of Goods: “USA goods returning for temporary import for repair and return."
- Country of Origin: “USA”