Some versions of Microsoft Windows require driver installation to access the USB serial (CDC) interface used by the HRI bootloader and the SCM data interface for configuration.
- Download the driver information file HriInstallDriver.zip.
- Unzip the file.
- Run Dpinst.exe as an administrator. (Right click on the file and choose Run as administrator)
- An install wizard will appear and guide you through the rest of the installation.
- Your device will now be recognized when powered on and plugged in. If already plugged in just unplug and re-plug it to find drivers.
- Device Manager will list the port number for use with the configuration or download tool.